The Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) is a global pandemic that is changing all of our lives. Arizonans are under an Executive Order encouraging Arizonans to stay home, stay healthy and stay connected. Many have lost income as a result of the pandemic, and need financial assistance. These reputable sources provide validated information about the measures being taken, financial assistance, and recommendations for staying safe during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 Arizona Department of Health Services
- COVID-19 Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Government response to COVID-19
- Arizona Together – Mental Health Resources during COVID-19
- Unemployment Under the CARES Act
- Financial Assistance for loss of income due to COVID-19
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act Overview